Windows 10: How To Change The Default Language
Manage display language settings in Windows
- Select Start > Settings > Time & language > Language & region.
- Choose a language from the Windows display language menu, or, next to Preferred languages, select Add a language to install the one you want if it isn’t listed.
How do I toggle between languages in Windows 10?
Switching Between Languages
- Press Windows + I or move your mouse to the bottom left corner of the screen and click on the gear icon.
- You can switch the input language two ways: Press Alt + Shift. Click on the language icon and then click on the language you would like to switch to to switch input languages.
What is the shortcut key to turn off Windows language?
- Click “Clock, Language, and Region” from the control panel.
- Click “Language”
- Click “Advanced settings” in the right column. …
- Under “Switching input methods”, click “Change language bar hot keys”
- Select “Between input languages” and click “Change Key Sequence”
- Disable/change the keyboard shortcut as you’d like.
How do you change between two languages?
on the Language bar, which should appear on your task bar near where the clock is, and then click the language that you want to use. Keyboard shortcut: To switch between keyboard layouts, press Alt+Shift. icon is just an example; it shows that English is the language of the active keyboard layout.
Why can’t I switch between languages?
Make sure that in the Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region > Language > Advanced Settings, Let me set a different input method for each app window option is checked. 3. Check if you can switch between input languages using Alt + Shift or Windows key + Space key combination. 4.