How to Turn on or Off Airplane Mode in Windows 10
- Click Start and click on the Settings icon (it looks like a cog wheel). …
- The Settings window will appear. …
- On the top left of the page, it should have “Wifi” followed by “Airplane Mode” menu options – click the “Airplane mode” menu.
- In the middle of the page, you should now see an option to turn Airplane mode off.
- Method 1 of 3.
- Step 1: Open the Settings app by clicking or tapping the Settings icon in the left pane of the Start menu. …
- Step 2: Once Settings launched, click or tap Network & Internet.
- Step 3: Click or tap Airplane mode. …
- Method 2 of 3.
Follow these steps:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Network and Internet to open related settings.
- In the left pane, you can see Airplane Mode as the second option.
hello everyone you are welcome to my site Tech Pro Advice
today in this post I’m going to show you
how to turn on or turn off airplane mode in the Windows 10 PC or laptop
Airplane mode provides you a fast thanks for putting off all wireless communications on your computer or Laptop.
to show heavier-than-air craft mode on or off, choose the Network icon on the taskbar, then choose heavier-than-air craft mode.
for turn on or turn off move your mouse at notification area in the right corner of Taskbar
and click the book icon
you will see an airplane Icon if you want to turn on
so simply click on that Icon so airplane icon box be highlighted
and again if you want to
turn off so simply click this one it
will turn into grey color and airplane
the mode will be turned off
another method for turn on or turn off
Click on a start menu
now click on the gear icon for settings
now click on network and internet
here you will see airplane mode
click this one and turn on airplane mode so
now you will see this icon is turned on position
and if you want to turn off
simple click this one
airplane mode will be turned off
Airplane mode provides you a fast thanks for putting off
according to Microsoft
all of the following services will be disabled
Some samples of wireless communications are Wi-Fi, cellular, Bluetooth, GPS, and close to Field Communication (NFC).
connecting Bluetooth, GPS, Location, and Hotspot, etc..
I hope you like this Post
for watching this Post