how to Redirects 301 in cPanel
Login to cPanel. Click the Redirects button in the Domains section. You will then be on the Add Redirect page. Click the drop-down box for Type and choose either a Permanent (301) or Temporary (302) redirect.
- Open Project settings > Hosting > 301 redirects
- Add the old URL in the “Old Path” field (eg. /old-url)
- Add the new URL in the “Redirect to Page” field (/entirely/new-url/structure)
- Add the redirect path and publish your site.
- Test the redirect by entering the old URL in a new browser tab.
- Log into your cPanel.
- Click the Redirects link in the Domains section.
- In the Type section choose if you want to create a Permanent (301) or Temporary (302) redirect. …
- In the next drop-down choose the domain you want to forward.
- If you want to redirect a specific file (such as info.
To permanently redirect of the your old pages use 301 Redirect. 301 refers to the HTTP status code for this type of redirect. The reason you should use 301 Redirects is that it passes between 90-99% of its link juice (ranking power) to the redirected page.