How to Mirror your Android Screen to PC ( Whithout Root)
How do I mirror my Android screen to my PC?
On the Android device:
- Go to Settings > Display > Cast (Android 5,6,7), Settings>Connected Devices>Cast (Android 8)
- Click on the 3-dot menu.
- Select ‘Enable wireless display’
- Wait till the PC is found. …
- Tap on that device.
How can I see my phone screen on my PC?
How to View Your Android Screen on PC or Mac via USB
- Connect your Android phone to your PC via USB.
- Extract scrcpy to a folder on your computer.
- Run the scrcpy app in the folder.
- Click Find Devices and select your phone.
- Scrcpy will start up; you can now view your phone screen on your PC.