how to lock windows 10
How do you lock and unlock Windows 10?
Press and hold the Windows logo key on your keyboard (this key should appear next to the Alt key), and then press the L key. Your computer will be locked, and the Windows 10 login screen will be displayed.
How do I lock my computer with a password?
To set up a Screen Saver with Password Protection on Windows:
- Click Start, Settings, Control Panel.
- Click on Display to open the Display Properties window.
- Select the Screen Saver tab.
- In the Screen Saver section, select a screen saver from the selection list. …
- Check the “Password Protected” option.