How to fix We Can’t Sign Into Your Account | Windows 10 Temporary Profil…
Restart safe mode
- Open Settings.
- Click on Update & Security.
- Click on Recovery.
- Under the “Advanced startup” section, click the Restart now button. Source: Windows Central.
- Click the Troubleshoot option. …
- Click the Advanced options button. …
- Click the Startup Settings option. …
- Click the Restart button.
How do I fix Windows 10 signed in with a temporary profile?
How to fix “You have been logged in with a temporary profile” errors in Windows 10 (February 2020 update)
- Boot into Safe Mode by clicking “Restart” while holding the Shift key on the login screen.
- Reboot back out of Safe Mode. Your PC should start normally and restore your user profile.