How To Fix Bad Image Error Pop Up On Windows 10
To fix the Bad Image error on Windows 10, here are several methods to work out.
- Reinstall the program that can’t be opened.
- Uninstall the problematic Windows update.
- Run a System File Checker to check corrupted system file.
- Run Windows Automatic Repair.
- Perform a System Restore.
Why does my computer keep saying bad image?
A bad Image error occurs if there’s an interruption to the system process or a corrupted file that affect the system. To isolate the issue, we advise that you run a System File Checker (SFC) tool to check and repair corrupted files on your computer.