How to Enable the Windows 10 Startup Delay
1. Open the Windows Registry Editor by going to the Start menu or search bar and typing “regedit” and choose Run as administrator. 2. Choose Yes when prompted by the UAC (User Account Control) prompt to make administrative changes to your Windows 10 PC.
- Click Start, point to Settings and click Control Panel.
- Click Performance and Maintenance and click System.
- Click the Advanced tab and click Startup and Recovery.
- Select the Display list of operating system for __seconds. check box.
- Enter the desired delay time and click OK.