How to Enable Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10
- Go to Windows & Settings.
- Then select Network & Internet.
- On the left sidebar choose Mobile hotspot.
- You should now TURN ON the hotspot in order to enable it. …
- When you open the Edit network info tab, enter a network name (whatever you desire) and a password (make sure it’s a safe one).
- You are now set.
Why can’t I turn on my hotspot on Windows 10?Select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile hotspot. Select Edit, enter a new network name and password, then select Save. Turn on the control under Mobile hotspot to share your mobile data connectionHow do I add Mobile hotspot to Windows 10?Select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile hotspot. For Share my Internet connection from, choose the Internet connection you want to share. Select Edit > enter a new network name and password > Save. Turn on Share my Internet connection with other devicesWhy Mobile hotspot is not showing in laptop?My Mobile Hotspot is not working.
Ensure that you have Mobile Hotspot enabled on your phone: Android – From the home screen > Select Settings > More Networks > Tethering and Wi-Fi Hotspot. Windows – From the home screen > Select Settings > Internet Sharing > Turn Sharing On.