how to create contact database in windows 10
Add a field to the Contacts table
- Close all open tabs.
- In the Navigation Pane, double-click the Contacts table.
- Scroll to the right until you see the column named Add New Field. Double-click the column heading, and type in the field name.
How do I create a Microsoft database?
Create a blank database
- On the File tab, click New, and then click Blank Database.
- Type a file name in the File Name box. …
- Click Create. …
- Begin typing to add data, or you can paste data from another source, as described in the section Copy data from another source into an Access table.