How to Check the DNS Cache Contents in Windows 10
To display the contents of the DNS resolver cache: Type ipconfig /displaydns and press Enter. Observe the contents of the DNS resolver cache.
How do I find my DNS history?
Tools for viewing DNS records for free
- SecurityTrails is one of the top DNS lookup tools. …
- WhoISrequest is another great way to view DNS history for free. …
- Complete DNS has the ability to detect over 2 billion nameserver changes and is updated on a daily basis so you can trust the data you receive is always current.
How do I check my DNS cache?
How do i check my DNS cache?
- Windows: Open your command prompt and enter the command “ipconfig /displaydns.” You should then be able to see the records.
- Mac: Open the Terminal app, enter the command “sudo discoveryutil udnscachestats,” and input your password.