How To change network from public to private in windows 10
- On the right side of the taskbar, select the Wi-Fi network icon.
- Under the name of the Wi-Fi network that you’re connected to, select Properties.
- Under Network profile, select Public or Private.
To customize your public and private network settings:
1. Click on Start from the taskbar.
2. Then select Settings > Network & Internet.
3. Select “Sharing options,” found underneath “Change your network settings.”
4. Expand “Private” or “Public,” and select the radio button for your preferred options e.g., turning off printer sharing.