change language windows 10
Manage display language settings in Windows 10
- Select Start > Settings > Time & Language > Language.
- Choose a language from the Windows display language menu.
How do I change my Windows 10 language to English?
How to change your language on Windows 10
- In the Settings app, click on “Time & Language,” then click on “Language.” …
- Under “Preferred Languages,” click on “Add a preferred language” and begin typing the name of the language you wish to use on your computer.
How do I change my computer language to English?
Change display language
- Open the Control Panel.
- Click the Clock, Language, and Region option.
- Click the Change the display language link.
- In the Choose a display language drop-down list, select the language you to use as the display language and click OK.
- Restart the computer for the new display language to take effect.