Add Clocks from Multiple Time Zones in Windows 10
Windows 10: Enabling Extra Time Zones
- Right click the time and date, in the bottom right corner and select Adjust Date and Time.
- Scroll down to Related Settings, and select Add clocks for different time zones.
- Under the Additional Clocks tab, check the box next to Show this clock. …
- Click Apply if finished.
How can you add clocks for different zones?
Add clocks for other cities
- Open your phone’s Clock app .
- Tap Clock.
- At the bottom, tap World clock .
- Type the name of a city in the search bar, then tap the city you want to add. Reorder a city: Touch and hold a city, then move it up or down in the list.